Banking Services in the Palm of Your Hand
We use our smartphones to get so many things done these days. Northwest Bank has embraced that idea, and offers a mobile app that allows you to get your banking done from anywhere where your mobile carrier network operates. With the Northwest Bank mobile app, you can:
- View account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Find a Northwest Bank office or ATM close to you
- Deposit checks (for qualified account holders)
- Turn your debit card on or off
- Set transaction spending limits based on your preferences, including dollar amount, transaction type, and merchant type
- Get instant alerts on certain types of transactions, like when a transaction is declined
- Set a specific region where the debit card can be used or restrict usage based on your mobile device's location
- Set parental controls and monitoring
If your debit card is lost or stolen
Call 1-888-297-3416 and notify them at once. Then notify Northwest Bank by calling 815-987-4550. We will begin monitoring your account and alert you to any suspicious activity. We take your privacy very seriously at Northwest Bank, and partner with industry leaders to make sure your financial information is protected.
MasterCard Secure Code
Some websites require a MasterCard Secure Code when a customer is using their debit card to order online. This is an added security option that allows you to create a separate PIN number for your debit card, and it is recommended that the PIN number you create is different than the three-digit code at the end of the numbers on the back of your debit card. To enroll and create your own Secure Code, please follow this link.
Enrolling in Mobile Banking is easy. Simply sign on to your online banking and click “Other Services” and “Mobile Banking”. If you’re interested in using Northwest Bank’s FREE mobile banking app, simply download it to your Apple or Android device.