Banking Services in the Palm of Your Hand
We use our smartphones to get so many things done these days. Northwest Bank has embraced that idea, and offers a mobile app that allows you to get your banking done from anywhere where your mobile carrier network operates. With the Northwest Bank mobile app, you can:
- View account balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Find a Northwest Bank office or ATM close to you
- Deposit checks (for qualified account holders)
Enrolling in Mobile Banking is easy. Simply sign on to your online banking and click “Other Services” and “Mobile Banking”. If you’re interested in using Northwest Bank’s FREE mobile banking app, simply download it to your Apple or Android device.
Accessing your accounts couldn't be easier. If you can send a text message or SMS, you can request information about your balances and recent transactions. We'll send you a text message right back with your most up-to-date account details. It's as easy as sending a text.
Send text messages to #469228
- Bank when it's convenient for you – anytime from your mobile phone
- No charge for this service but you must be a Northwest Bank Personal Online Banking Customer
Text #469228 with one of these commands:
- Text BAL to view balances for all eligible accounts
- Text DETAILS followed by account number for recent transactions (example – details 12345)
- Text XFER to transfer money between Northwest Bank accounts (example – xfer 100.00 from 12345 to 678910)
- Text STOP to opt out
- Text HELP for our phone number
- Text HELP ALL for list of available commands
Best of all, you can have peace of mind knowing your transactions are secure. Northwest Bank uses the same encryption and security technology that we use for Online Banking.
Messages vary per user. Message and Data Rates May Apply.
The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Supported carriers: ACS Wireless Alltel (includes Midwest), AT&T, Bluegrass, Boost, Cellcom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Cellular South, Centennial, Cincinnati Bell, Cox Wireless, East Kentucky Network, Metro PCS, GCI Communications, Immix Wireless, Inland Cellular, Next-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Revol Wireless, Rural Cellular Corporation, Sprint, T-Mobile USA®, Thumb Cellular, U.S. Cellular®, United, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, WCC or WCW (West Central Wireless)