Supporting Rockford, Loves Park and Machesney Park
Northwest Bank’s Community Outreach Awareness Team (C.O.A.T.) Committee is comprised of a group of dedicated volunteers who support several charities and organizations throughout the Communities we serve. The C.O.A.T. Committee and Team Members of Northwest Bank have provided money, volunteer hours and donated needed supplies to these local charities:
- Rockford Rescue Mission: We are proud to provide financial assistance toward the Mission’s goal of sharing hope and help to move people from homelessness and despair toward personal and spiritual wholeness.
- Boylan Catholic High School: We are committed to financially supporting Boylan’s dedication to the education of the whole person and their commitment to truth, service and academic excellence.
- Rock Church and Project 1013: Northwest Bank provided about 18 volunteers in June of 2016 to support Project 1013, a grass-roots movement to clean up the City’s neighborhoods, including Ellis Heights.
- Kibble Korner: Through our Community Outreach Awareness Team, we raised money through various creative means to support this local organization that provides pet food for residents on a low or fixed income.
- Northern Illinois Food Bank: Two teams of Northwest Bank volunteers and their family members packed just over 14,400 pounds of canned goods, helping to provide 12,000 meals to those in need. Volunteering is a part of our culture at Northwest Bank, and we are passionate about helping to solve hunger. This organization provides meals to qualifying families in Boone, DuPage, DeKalb, Grundy, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, Ogle, Stephenson, Will & Winnebago counties in Northern Illinois.
- Rock House Kids: An amazing organization in the Rockford area, our Team Members have supported Rock House Kids for the past several years by raising money to help them care for at-risk children in Rockford’s inner city.
- GiGi’s Playhouse: Northwest Bank provides donations and opportunities for raising funds to support GiGi’s Playhouse, where children and adults of all ages with Down Syndrome participate in educational and therapeutic programs at no charge to families.
- Foster Care Alliance of Illinois: Our Team Members generously donate clothing and gifts to foster children in low-income foster homes.